Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MN Shutterbug

Congratulations Corey Bohn

10 posts in this topic

I glanced at our local newspaper here in Marshall, and there on the front page was a photo of Corey holding a walleye. The reason for the article was due to the fact that Corey will be starting his own fishing program on TV - Minnkota Outdoors. I'll be looking forward to it.

BTW Corey, I also graduated from Canby.

Once again, congrats.

Did you Canby boys know Del Clark? He was my uncle.

Yes I did. My parents new him better than I, but I'm aware of Del and the lake notably named after him, Del Clark Lake, west of Canby.

CB

Yes, I vaguely remember Del. He helped me get a stuck 30/30 shell dislodged from a hand reloader once. He was quite the sportsman.

As I was growing up, he was my hero. He had the neatest toys and the best stories. I have a fairly extensive collection of his articles "Hunting with Hawkeye."

I sure wish he had lived longer.

Congrats Cory

You did a heck of a job at the boat show in Alex.

Mr Bohn,

Could you contact me in reference to a fishing tournament on Minnewaska. It is for a fallen soldier/police officer memorial scholarship. The tournament is not until July.

sid05 @ hotmail dot, well you know. Thanks Shane

Corey, saw your show on Minnewaska and the community of Glenwood. Great show!!

We drive through Glenwood every summer on our way to Park Rapids and I have always wanted to fish that lake. Might have to start looking for a resort by Glenwood!!

Thanks. We're going to be contacting FSN and have them re-air the show that ran yesterday (Sunday, March 25 at 8 a.m.) as someone in their sound room apparently forgot to push the audio button and there was no sound for the first 8-9 minutes of the show. The video was there and so was the background music, but there was no audio (narration) for the first two segments. A silent movie of sorts wasn't what I had in mind. I'll make another post as to when FSN is going to re-air the show. In the meantime, the show airs this Saturday, March 31 on KSTC Forty5 out of Mpls. at 10 a.m. Check your cable/satellite listings for KSTC Forty5...it's either channel 45, 42, 5, or 17 depending on where you live.

The show on TV will re-air this Sunday at 8 a.m. on FSN (Fox Sports Net). Dish Network Ch. 436 and DirecTV Ch. 641. Check your listing for the cable channel---most likely ch. 28. The show also will air Saturday on KSTC Forty5 at 10 a.m.