Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Casaloma

First Week Of June on LOTW

2 posts in this topic

Once again I have been conned into giving up our little secret of early June fishing to a Hawaiian friend. He thinks just cause he got me into some Bones ( Oio ),Papio & sharks on the islands he has a right to fly in any June he wants & take advantage of what MN has to offer. Well I say!!!- Good trade! grin.gif

Inokeia, I'm looking forward to it.

That brings me to ask all of you fine folks out there in cyber land, as well as those I see & fish with on occasion about LOTW. We've decided to head up to the border for this years adventure & would like to rent a cabin at a resort, the question is which one? I realize that my time is short to expect any open cabins, but would like to get you alls input before placing a deposit. We are looking for a place that can access open lake reefs, islands as well as bays or river mouths for bad weather options. Also a mixed bag of the lakes finney critters is important to us.

Please let me know any experiences you've had as I browse the FM sponsors for a resort...

Any one who wants to email their favorite LOTW info. is encouraged to send me a line at finsnfriends@hotmail.com

Thanks all!

We've stayed at several and my favorite has always been The Wigwam. You can just "google it" and check out the website. They have been great people to deal with.