Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Only Eyes

1994 WARRIOR v1775 Eagle Tiller Price Reduced

39 posts in this topic

Features include

75 Hp Merc tiller

custum cover

splash gaurds

lowrance x85

Warrior roller trailer

front minkota maxim uni sonar 24v 80# used twice

Rear minkota 24v 74#

on board charger 3 bank

2 livewells

rod lockers

2 seats, 2 anchors 2 lifejackets throwable cushion

Driftsock, net Boat is in great shape very clean

$7500 OBO Boat located in Owatonna Mn 218-831-2838 jonsey62002@yahoo.com

I'll have it out of storage by fri and can email pics.

Started it up today. Purrrrrs. I have pics.

Pics sent!!!

I forgot to mention the boat has two rod lockers with additional rod storage on top of lockers, 4 storage compartments 3 of which are basically waterproof. Older marine radio, Mounts on front and back for extra electronics. 3 batteries 2 are new. Fire ext, tie downs, spare tire, am fm radio. Bering buddies on wheels. Bilage pump, livewell with timer, battery status gauge, 3 flush mount rod holders and transum saver. The boat is water ready the wear consists of minor chips and scratches that are barely noticeable. The motor has always run great and has been properly winterized every year. Fishing opener is just around the corner and this boat has a knack for finding Walleyes.

Anybody else want pics.

pics please weber7 at mchsi.com

thanks

Cmon boys make me an offer.

Pics sent

Please send pics

Pics please redbeardmn at hotmail (Contact Us Please) com

Thanks,

Ferny

Bump!!