Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spudhauler

Replacement Boat Seats

5 posts in this topic

Any recomendations on after market brands of boat seats. I picked up a couple Wise brand seats last year for $50 each at Fleet Farm and they have not held up well in my opinion. They looked decent but the hinges all bent and some of the screws fell out. I will not buy them again. Does anyone have the Navisyle Tempress brand with the plactic hinges? They are closer to $100 each but I think you may get what you pay for. I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

You for sure get what you pay for when it comes to seat in the boat.

I've had 2 sets (no, they didn't last indefinatly) sets of Cabelas "big man" boat seats. I'm an average size guy, but those seats are sooo much nicer for long days on the water. In fact, I'm pretty sure Cabelas had them in a sale flyer I saw a couple days ago. Check thier website.

A couple years ago i bought a couple of the higher priced seats from cabela's, don't rememember brand. Within a month both were broke. One broke from use by a 140 lb person. Sent them back to cabela's and got refund with no problem. Bought 2 lunds without the straps. Great seats.

I bought a couple of them Cabela's higer end seats. 100 a piece and made by Fish On. So far so good for me. Going on the 2nd year.