Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shack

ANYONE REMEMBER THE OLD SHOW FISHMASTERS "WHOOOEEE"

8 posts in this topic

It was a show on channel 41 in the early nineties. It was funny. Does anyone rember there shows, if do please post.

I figure unless your down on the Mississippi, you have nothing else to chat about. I have put there URL below, click on it and see if you remember them or if you do it is a neat site to look at. Thanks and whoooeeee.

SHACKBASH

Fishmasters web site. WHOOOOOEEEE

I used to watch them when I was growing up. I remember it being pretty funny stuff, but then again, that was 15 years ago! I've looked a few times to find an episode or 2, so I could show my friends what I was talking about. I think a few of my friends turned a school project into their own version of Fishmasters.

If it is not bad enough, I had recorded a couple of there episodes.

Never saw those fellas but it does remind me of ol' Gil Fisher on the Fishin' Musician (SCTV). Couldn't stand the taste of fish.

I rember Second City and those guys very well. I would say that skit was more funny than Fishmasters.

SOME FRIENDS AND MYSELF USED TO DRINK TO THIS SHOW AFTER WORK IN HIGH SCHOOL ALWAYS. WE STILL SPOUT SOME OF THE GOOD LINES FROM THAT SHOW:

BBUUUUUDDDDYYYYYYYYYY??????

CAN I HAVE A HO-HO? NO. PLEASE? NO. PLEASE? NO. PLEASE? NO. ETC FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES

SOME PRETTY (Contact Us Please) COMEDY, BUT STILL FUNNY AS CRAP.

I remember that show. We still talk about it from time to time. Some of them were pretty funny.

I went too the website

brought back lots of memories

thanx Shack