Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silveroddo

1982 16x60 MobileHome/Cabin

13 posts in this topic

1982 Skyline 16x60 Mobile Home, with wood siding and pitched roof, 2 bedroom, one bath. Newer propane range. This unit was a seasonal lake home since new and so its in excellent condition. The previouse owner retired and built a new lake house to replace it. It features 2x6 construction so it should be very efficient to heat. The furnace and water heater are propane. Its in very good condition, the only thing thats not 100% turnkey is some minor damage to the sofit/drip edge that occured when it was being moved and rubbed by a tree branch,not structural in anyway shouldn't take much to fix, I have shingles to match the edges, just not the time to do it. Otherwise everything is good to go. Moving these costs in the ball park of $350-400 for a mover to hook up to it and $3.00 per mile after that. This would be great to place on a rental lot at a resort, on your property as a nice hunting cabin, or just extremly affordable housing. Comes with the blocking thats under it, no skirting. An arrangement can be made to store it for a pre-determined period of time. I can also recommend movers, and some resorts in the area where you may be able to place this. Asking 6700.00 or best offer

Reason for sale is that I just got a job out of state and won't be able to go through with the plans I had for it.

And where is this located?

7 miles west of Walker, MN

What about the red and white one in the back ground? Is that one for sale also?

Mike

Just so I'm clear on the drip edge/sofit, its bent/dinged up as you can see in the pics on photobucket, its nothing major but that would need to be replaced/bent back in a few spots, so its a little more than just the outside row of shingles, I doubt materials would be more than $100.00 just don't want to mislead anyone on that.

Also Mike e-mail me @ silver_odd_o(at)yahoo.com

Hi Silveroddo,

Can you e-mail me at happylandinglodge@hotmail.com I have a couple of questions about the two buildings.

Thanks,

Matt

If anyone has any questions or wants to get ahold of me over the weekend I'll be away from my computer but I will have my cell so you can contact me at (218) 760-2572

Thanks for all the interest

Are either of these for sale yet? If so any thought about my offer yet?

The trailer house is sold,

Thanks