Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
picksbigwagon

Prior Lake Sportsmans access

7 posts in this topic

The big puddle has formed at the entrance, I would guess with the weather we are having tomorrow and this weekend someone will definately go through. Fishing stunk tonight. Started out with a couple of 10" crappies and then everything went dead. They would come up to the waxies, and then turn away.

Good luck and be safe

i just had a yumm filled dinner of sunpike and black eyed peas....had aqua view on the fish and the only thing that got them to go with any vigor was size 14 dry fly hook(plain) and grass shrimp...would'nt even look at maggots for the most part.grass shrimp on a jig,same deal.total finesse.....and yes,its gonna get wet,but the ice foundation is still quite thick...but in a couple days,..will try to keep ya'll postered

huh?

oops just learning....made it out and back with my pontiac grand prix front wheel drive.left at 5 and it was really wet but made it thru a.o.k. ruts are there and thats where the weak should stay.lots of fish but only seem to get exited when shown grass shrimp[did get better and more excited about 4 oh clock.should be interesting tommorow.p.s.had some very nice fish just sit there looking at my shrimp for a long time..best if i didnt move it at all plastics drew them in...bit of bait sealed the dealcolor:black]

I was out yesterday, trucks everywhere, one guy in a minivan made it out too. We got a bunch of sunnies, saw one pike on the camera.