Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dave12341234

whats working this time of year?

2 posts in this topic

i have know clue what people are using this time of year, a little help?

Lite fishing rod, light line, jigs, small hooks, crappies minnows and or wax worms. Good Luck

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Big A
      Don't beat yourself up over it at all. I moved several times and you still caught more than I did. Looking forward to this weekend's weather, will not even need a shelter to check depths and move around..... Fingers crossed, I haven't found fish all year. Sure am amazed at the wheelhouses though, absolutely mind numbing the #'s...
    • Mitch K
      Fished Cannon lake this evening. I bounced around from 12-5ft of water and started to mark fish in 8ft so I set up there until dark. I saw a bunch of fish come in for a look but not one nibble. Tried every color and style spoon and jig I had but nothing. 
    • Whiskerbent
      Best thing you can do if you won't be around is to put the house on fresh ice, don't drill any holes, and put it on blocks.  When people get into trouble is if it gets windy and they have open holes under the house, that rain starts blowing around on top of the ice, and starts swirling down into the holes under the house....that swirling water EATS ice, and can sink a house pretty quick.     As as far as the ice on the lakes, if you have 14-15 inches of good ice like most places around, you'll have no worries if you do what is posted above.
    • Rick G
      Look at this piggy... had a hard time getting it up the hole
    • Rick G
      Ugly man, pretty fish :-)