Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyehead

Harbor Frieght Underwater Camera??????

10 posts in this topic

I connect my camera to the battery and turn the camera on. The picture is crystal clear for about a second and then it turns really fuzzy confused.gif??? Battey's are fully charged(I've tried 10 different ones) Anyone have any suggestions why and what I can do? I E-mailed Harbor Frieght about it like 5 times and they just give me a link to a page of nothing. Thanks for any help!!!!

they had a recall on these cameras not to long ago...flick the resolution button and picture will flicker and stay on for a bit than go out again......they just need to replace that button/switch.

Chinese junk

Thanks vitalshot5

Aqua view cameras are actually made in china also. grin.gif

Quote:

Chinese junk

Maybe, but mine works just as good (and sometimes I think better) as my friend's name-brand unit and cost a fraction of the price. wink.gif

Regardless, I hardly use it anyway - it's just more crap to lug along...

Hey vitalshot5 or anyone else. Do you know the company who makes these cameras???? I've been emailing Harbor Frieght about it and they are some real peices of work over there. Can't get an answer from them confused.gif Thanks for any help

Eye head;is there a name on it? I recently bought one from Menards for $90.00,They may be the same mine is AQUA CAM and i have Email add.& info! Mine works great and the 12V battery is the same battery that is in the $10.00 1 mil power spot lights sold at Menards also.

Hey sparcebag, no there isnt a name on it. It's just a plain yellow camera. If you could shoot me that info that would be great. Thanks!!! nateskin83@yahoo.com

eyahead You got Mail.