Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daddyducker

Hey Sportland!!

4 posts in this topic

You get those tanks in there yet, or has the old man been dragging his feet building them for you? smirk.gif

We're still using half of the old tanks for crappie bait. With all this snow, angler activity hasn't been too fast and furious. I'm guessing we should have them in by the end of the month or so. Right now we are letting them dry a little so they aren't so heavy from being water-logged. Then we can take the old ones out build a new frame and bring the new ones in. It'll be nice.

Jason Erlandson

When you see Steve next, give him alittle crap...tell him that his kid could have probabally done a better job. Tell him he's getting sloppy with his old age.

Tell him I'm I'd like a couple a couple doz. red tails next time he delivers... ha!

I know that before the snow he was real busy thawing septics. So he probaby hasn't started on the tanks yet. He'll get them soon enough. He loves them redtails, I'll give him your request.

Jason Erlandson