Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HNTNBUX

Shotgun sights for turkeys

4 posts in this topic

Do most guys use an adjustable sight for turkeys or just use the bead and a little "windage" after patterning the gun? I will be using a new gun this year and I am not sure if it will hit exactly where I am aiming yet.

I have tried a few with very limited success and always go back to just my vented rib and bead.

Do not buy magnetic beads.

If you buy tru glo type make sure you get front and rear sites. If you have just front site, the pattern will not be where you want it.

Front and rear site should help make elevation accurate and may help aiming on darker days.

HUTNBUX, If you have a vented-rib barrel try the PRO-SERIES Magnum Gobble-Dot by TRUGLO. I have had excellent success with this fully adjustable,all metal front and rear sight. I use it for turkey and deer hunting.

huntmup

Thw William Firesites are the catsd meow. A little bulky but all metal design that clamps onto your shotgun's rib. Fully adjustable.