• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Resorts where I can rent a campsite all summer??

GoggleEye

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone can help me out in finding a resort where I can rent a campsite during the open water months and keep my shack on? I just have a 11 ft. x 6 ft. camper that I converted into my ice shanty and I would like to put it on a campsite (doesn't need to be anything special, I like to rough it) so I can stay in it during the open water season. I would preferably like to find a resort that has a well or some kind of water access. Thanks.

If you don't mind being across the road, Barnacles has ice house spots, access and slips. All for a fee ofcourse.

Does anyone have some phone numbers for some of these places?? I am not from the immediate area so I do not have a phone book for the Mille Lacs area. Thanks much for all your help!

GoggleEye

[Note from admin: Please be sure to read forum policy before posting again and here ya go - Click Here for Mille lacs resorts. ]

try WILDERNESS WARMTH on the south side/i know they have summer spots,763-427-9827 ask for Jay or Amber and they will take care of you.good luck and great fishing.