Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ice_l0rd

LOW - Our house was a rockin

10 posts in this topic

Just got back from Long Point. Decided to abort the Red Lake journey and went straight to LOW. We had to wait an hour while the resort plowed a road big enough for us to use to pull the camper/house out on. We had one of the best trips I have ever been on.

Here are the details:

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1004577&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Glad to hear you had a good weekend. We were also up on the big pond this past weekend and had pretty good luck. The best fishing was on Monday....mostly dead sticking right off the bottom...but we did pull in a few with gold color northland buckshot jigs. We stayed at Sportmans Lodge and used sleds and portables to go way out past the crowds...got out to Garden Island area.

What was that??? A big straw?? Beer bong?? What??

It's the unofficial (patent pending wink.gif) fish caller. Couple of my buddies made it out of a plastic tube with a wide mouthpiece on both ends. Funny thing is, that was the hole that the 25" was caught in. I told my buddy he needs a booth at the sportman's show this weekend and we should run this demo clip. smile.gif

I remember seeing something like that in my college years...but if I recall, you were to smoke somthing out of it. blush.gifgrin.giftongue.gif

I saw one of those in College also. I think it was filled with beer, some really cheap beer, like busch light or keystone light. Usually 2 cans. hmm not that I would ever have done anything like that underage or anything, it's jsut what I heard. I am sure if you look in the bushes at 15XX 18 1/2 st S in Moorhead you will find one just like it. LOL.

LOL. wink.gif..Good one. You had me concerned...you would be suprised at how close you came to nailing my address. grin.gif

Quote:

you would be suprised at how close you came to nailing my address.

Quote:

I think that is really funny. I spent more than one night on that poor street. Darn College kids anyway. cool.gif

Yeah...I am still spending nights on that street(and others)....sort funny to be busting parties up in the same homes that I use to party in. Now I just live a few blocks south of that area. grin.gifgrin.gif