Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinpapa

Snow

10 posts in this topic

Did you guys pick up any snow this past weekend.

Thanks

the old man said they got about a foot in Park Rapids.

reports from the Hubbard Co. Sheriffs office reported 9-12" county-wide. We got about a foot over in Detroit Lakes.

Thanks for the updates!!!

Causes some problems I'm sure, but it will really help in the spring with moisture levels. So dry up there. This storm should help even more.

Now if only my flight can get me home tonight from Miami. MSP airport is starting to look pretty ugly, weather-wise.

Dude, stay in Miami!!

Oh Lord...I'm home for my spring break (more like winter break) in Park Rapids, and we've definitley got more than 2 feet here. Would have enjoyed it a bit more durning x-mas, but I guess better late than never right? crazy.gif

Hmm, Miami was nice! Business trips always blow though. The airport was in great condition Thursday night, but the roads were pretty crappy, took 1:40 hrs to get home instead of 40 min.

Glad to be home though and I see the PR area got dumped on again. I often check the Ten Mile Lake webcam, just to get a visual of the area. I'm getting antsy to come up again, but will probably wait another 4-6 weeks.

So just to get this right, about 2 feet of snow on the ground/lakes?

Well not to anyone's suprise, the snow is already melting. But yes, the lakes I visited had to have had at least 2 feet of snow on them, as of last week.