• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

One More about the access points

Devonian_Piscivore

In relation to each other, and in relation to Waskish, where are these three roads? Can you get from one to another?

Hillmans Rd

Nistler's lake access road

West Wind

-Al

Nistler\'s lake access road also none as the Sunny Beach access is more towards the south side of the lake, I have used it several time it is not too bad, I don’t think they have a bridge over the pressure ridge any more but there is a good bridge just a little further south. Their road almost ties in with west winds road, at least you can see their houses, last week they had a road marked all the way to the north shore pressure ridge, I think Hillmans road was on the other side, we could not find a way across so I am not sure. The fishing out of Nistler\'s lake access road was OK, we did catch a few crappies but nothing like at Hillmans.

Be careful of the banks that get plowed up along side the main roads. The wieght of these banks often floods the ice around them and makes for some nasty slush on each side. They look harmless but stuck in slush is no way to spend the day.