Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JigginIsLife

Im thinking about fishing...

2 posts in this topic

So i go to college in Moorhead but i love to fish and with the abundance of lakes around here(sarcasim) i barely have time to venture away. but when i get a chance i like to fish the DL area lakes. so my question is anyone fish Boyer lake just off of hwy 10 at all. im looking at a topo map and there seems to be some decent bars and deep spots to fish. so any help would be nice there. the other option is that im planning on fishing tonight, either at boyer, or else maybe Height of Land lake. its a huge lake and only with my hand auger it would be quite a while to find a decent spot. so on that note anyone need a fishing buddy tonight?? college kid got my own stuff (minus the auger) got my own bait and would even bring some brew-ha-has. if anyone needs some company tonight i would be done with school today around 430-5 and looking to go out after that. if you would want to drop me a line at kmart_35@hotmail.com thanks alot.

Search back a little in this forum - there was a post on Boyer a while back. Never fished it - but I recall the post saying Northerns and occasional crappies can be had there. I also know a guy that was getting some eyes out there earlier this winter too. Other than that I don't know too much about it.