Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rollz2002

Blade exchange

4 posts in this topic

I was just wonderin if there were any places in town that I could bring my auger blades in to exchange them. They are getting very dull. It sucks cutting threw 3 feet of ice with dull blades.

Rollz

I believe Bluewater Bait exchanges Strikemaster Blades.

how much do the exchanges run at?

Depends on size and model. I think I paid $15 last year.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• ZachD
      The one by Long lake and Green lake       East of 169 A little North passed the main drag in Zimmerman MN
    • SweetsFishing
      1-24-17 Fishing Report The fishing in the 30-33 feet of water range has been producing several limits of 14-17 inch Walleyes and Saugers with a few smaller yearlings in the mix as well. We have also seen a few perch around the 12 inch range as well as a few tulibees and pout coming up the holes. The fish have been biting more timidly so patience before setting the hook is a must. A plain red hook on a dead stick continues to produce a decent number of fish as well as using smaller jigging spoons,rattle spoons,buck shots and stop signs with glow in the dark pink,green,blue and gold being the effective colors. The hot times for the bite seem to be between 10 am-4 pm with a decent number of bites being reported between first light to 10 am. The bite in the 16-20 feet of water range has cooled off a bit with a few keepers still being brought up mixed in with a handful of yearlings. The flashers continue to be a highly recommended tool up here on LOTW as there remains to be a decent number of suspended fish being seen.  Good luck fishing on beautiful Lake of the Woods!  
    • jeremy fisher
      I also had same issue, I just replaced mine one week ago
    • PRO-V
      Which Blue Lake?  
    • magicstix
      Trout fishing thru the ice is a blast!!!   Their hits are usually aggressive like that, makes it exciting. They put up a pretty good fight too.