Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ozzie

any info on whitefish/calm bite...

7 posts in this topic

suppose to come up and fish the chain this weekend with the wife for the first time ever getting her out.....just wondering what to look for as far as depth...we will be searching for crappies/sunnies/walleye or anything else that bites......thanks in advance......oh and how mobile can one be on the chain with the channels connecting the lakes?? thanks

anyone out there fishing clamshell on the whitefish?????......anybody fishing the whitefish chain??? thanks....

I was out last night on whitefish. Caught 4 walleye 14"-17", 2 little snakes, and 1 whitefish 24". was in 25' of water with fatheads.

good to hear there are some fish biting out there.....thanks for the response!!!!!

Fishblind that must be an above average night for u huh? Sure the heck would be for me, i put alot of time out there never had a 4 fish night.

It was actually the first time ive been out on whitefish this year. It suprised me to. I was just looking to catch some decent sized snot rockets where I caught some 30-35 inchers during the summer.

That's great to hear that some 'eyes are hitting out on WFC!! I've worked so hard out there and finally i can get some in the summer, but no matter how hard I word thru the ice I cant find a consistant pattern to get them!