Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
riversmallmouth35

beaver lake

6 posts in this topic

Was hoping on going to beaver tommorow but have never gone ice fishing on it before. Was wondering what to expect to catch when I got out there. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Some panfish mostly little sunnies. I do o.k. with tip-ups on northerns and an occasinal bass.

tried it for the first time last saturday for about 2 hours...caught a couple sunnies and a really nice bass but otherwise not too exciting...I just set up by the permanent houses out from the access and down the shore to the north.

Where is this lake located?

head south of St. Cloud on hwy 15...continue through Luxemburg and it will be on the right (west) side of the road just as you get out of town a couple miles.

Quote:

Where is this lake located?

Follow Sartell Angler's directions. However when you see the lake on the right hand side (going south), you will see a bunch of houses on the shore line. The access is right after all the houses. It almost looks like a drive-way so keep your eyes peeled for this.