Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
TrophyEyes

9 Mile Monsters

TrophyEyes

Anyone been out on 9 mile lately? We are heading up on Sunday and wondering if it has been producing at all. We were out there two weeks ago during the really cold snap and had a bunch of fish under us, but no bites. It seemed like everyone around us was having similar luck. They have to eat sometime, so I am wondering if the bite has picked up. We are bringing a first timer with us and would like to put him on some fish if possible. Thanks in advance for your help.

blackjackdavey10

fished 9 mile last night and did not have the best of luck set up around 1pm an the break caught two average perch then saw a hudge muskie on the camera and that was that for the perch. At 4pm we moved up on the flat for the walleye bite. At about 5:30 we caught a small walleye 13, then about 6:00 another 13, then my buddy lost a 16 or 17 incher in the hole. The guy in the house next to us caught A 20, so not the greatest report but the eyes are there at sun set into night. We where fishing live fatheads on bobbers and jigging Raps with minnow heads.

The Cranker

Trophyeyes contact me and I would like to see ya and hopefully wet a line with ya?

Fish On!!!

KSW

What resort has roads out to 7 & 9 mile?

KSW

TrophyEyes

Two weeks ago we drove in through liberty beach.

TrophyEyes

Cranker, thanks for the offer. I will try to let you know once we get a firm game plan on what we are doing. I will probably email you so I don't draw a crowd to our honey hole. Hopefully we have the same luck as two weeks ago. It doesn't take too many folks to really cover this spot. From what it sounds like, the fish on 9 mile are being a little finicky so I don't know if we are going to start there.

KSW

thanks for the info, TrophyEyes

The Cranker

That sounds good!

TrophyEyes

Cranker, check your email. That's the plan as of right now. Open to suggestions.

Shack

how do you like SetBay resort, since they bought from

Joe Karpon?