Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HDPro

Forest Lake Break in's

8 posts in this topic

Break in's all over lake , a half dozen houses by me on third lake. anyone have houses out there should check.

Unreal, these posts piss me off - and I don't even have a perm out there! I live near lake 3 and I could hear a lot of snowmobile & car traffic out there screwing around after I turned in. Anyone know if the sherrif or FL police hang out around the landings around bar close or later? We gotta catch these (Contact Us Please)!

I have had perm on Forest for 7 years broke in 3 times , just trash place dont take much .

There was Car , Mercury Cougar stalled and abanded at third lake access . Did not look like fishermans car looked like kids . Leather working gloves inside trashed broken window . it appeared they did not know where they were going or they were in rush.

I called Washington County Sherrif they towed away.

If i was to guess this might be related to break in's.

another fisherman told me it had been there for more than 24 hours.

More breakins again Thursday evening ,they even hit houses twice , i called Police again . Did u Know that Forest lake police and Washington County do not know who has authority over lake.Every house around me got broke into except two can u guess what kind of people are in those houses . I got good info and Police are investigating now . More info Later , mad.gif

I thought there would be more replies or concern about , Forest lake breakins , Trash , underage drinking !!!!!who would have guessed!!

I had a problem with people opening the camper top to snoop in my boat at the marina I bought online the "Strobe security system" for 19.00 + or - runs off one 9 volt and 2 AA that lasted the whole boating season and has a key chain setter like a car alarm with 10 sec enter and exit delay then a LOUD siron blasting and flashing strobe bright light that is motion activated and will only resent with the keychain setter or 15 sec no motion It cured my problem and gave me lots of piece of mind.

Where did you find that security system? Can you email me the link if you have it. That sounds like a great idea. I want to but my boat on a lift this summer and I worry about somebody damaging it.

dmatson@dynamicdbsolutionsinc.com