• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Something to dream about

Royce Aardahl

A Smallie that size was swiming in front of my place last summer but no one will believe me. cool.gifcool.gif

Quote:

A Smallie that size was swiming in front of my place last summer but no one will believe me.
cool.gifcool.gif

I KNOW SH BELIEVES YOU! grin.giftongue.gifgrin.giftongue.gifgrin.gif

Looks like a peacock bass or something. YUK!!!!!!!!

I'd much rather have a couple pounder with the proper coloring. grin.gif

Quote:

Looks like a peacock bass or something. YUK!!!!!!!!

I'd much rather have a couple pounder with the proper coloring.
grin.gif

Probably cause thats all you catch grin.gif Except for that retarded one last summer, that I still don't think was a 20 grin.gif

OK, Mr claims of big fish, but never pics on a board to prove. tongue.gif

If SH says it were a 20...That's good 'nuff for me! SH wouldn't give a dying man his last request for a 20 if it was 19 15/16"... grin.gif

Quote:

If SH says it were a 20...That's good 'nuff for me! SH wouldn't give a dying man his last request for a 20 if it was 19 15/16"...
grin.gif

Man, I must come across that harsh eh??? Your dog-gone right!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Talked to a guy at the sportsman show tonight that said he got 6 over 21 last summer. got 5 20's in one day! man o man you have my permission to rant and rave wink.gif