• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Walleyes

fishinbabe

We are coming up Friday night and are unsure whether we should stop at Winnie for the night or keep going to Red. We want to make the best of our day and a half of fishing for the Eyes. Have never been on Winnie.

I havent fished winni yet, but we have had a ball catching eyes out of Red this year. Id say keep heading north.

Keep going for sure... you have a way better chance of getting good fishing on red, especially if you have never been on winny!

I've spent allot of time on Winnie. If you don't know the lake Red is your best bet for constant walleye bite. Winnie is better am and pm on the top edge of the bars. Red it doesn't seen to matter where you set up you always seen to catch some walleye's

Good Luck.

Winni can be brutal, if you are going to hit Winni hire a guide to learn the ropes first. Winni is one of those lakes that fish never play by the rules and the structure looks simple but it is not.

If you are looking for Winni guides let me know, I now some good guides that way.