Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
katoguy

Yo, luckycrank...

6 posts in this topic

lucky, are you planning on having a meeting in March/April like you did last year for the Southern MN Bass Tour? Do you want payment now or should we pay then? Any changes in dates or lakes from what you emailed me? Thanks.

KATO I'M SORRY FOR THE DELAY,I HAD A COUPLE OF SNAGGS WITH PERMITS AND THE ONLY CHANGE WAS TO TETONKA WICH IT WAS MOVED BACK A WEEK,TO THE I5TH OF SEPT ,(THIS WAS KINDA OF FRUSTRATING BECAUSE THE PERSON THAT FINALIZES THE PERMITS WAS ON VACATION) UNFORTUNATLEY SMALLMOUTH ARE OUT OF SEASON THEN. NOT SURE IF I INFORMED YOU OF THAT CHANGE YET.

I WILL BE SENDING OUT APPLICATIONS WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY HOWEVER YOU GET PREFERANCE TILL 4/31/07 SO WHAT EVER WORKS FOR YOU SOONER THE BETTER ON MY PART AS IT WILL EASE MY NERVES FOR FILLING THIS YEAR WITH FIVE NEW SPOTS AND RAISED ENTRY grin.gif AS MANY TEAMS AS WE TURNED DOWN LAST YEAR THERE SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM.

Cool. We will definitely be in again. Thanks.

JUST GO DONE STUFFING ENVOLOPES SO WATCH FOR IT.

SENT OUT TO ABOUT 20 NEW INQUIRIES AS WELL AS EVERY ONE FROM LAST YEAR grin.gif

How are you handling newbies? First come, first serve? My buddy spoke with Brent last Friday. He wants to donate money to you, also.

THERE ARE 5 NEW SPOTS AS WELL AS WELL AS 10 % OVERBOOK SO THAT WOULD BE 8 TOTAL ALLOWED BY DNR APPS ARE IN THE MAIL TODAY THOSE 5 ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE EMAIL ME WITH CONTACT INFO BURCHP8@MSN.COM AND I'LL SHOOT AND APP A.S.A.P

BRENT IS AT RED LAKE SO IS UNAVAILABLE TILL FRIDAY AT THE EARLEIST I MAY ALREADY HAVE HIS ADDRESS.