Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
howpeculiar

Comfort?

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried comfort lake in wyoming this year???

fished alot last year but i only fishing once this year. only one crappie.. its used to be popular lake with alot of shacks last year but therse few shacks this year...i think its usually a good lake during late feb n march.. i ll be on comfort lake this evening n see if theres some fish..

ole matty....all you do is fish!!! laugh.gif

(can you tell I'm jealous you get out way more then i do?)

catch some for me! FL Sniper

sorry if i fish too much i m jsut too addict to them! haha

comfortlake wasnt great as i tho. only 1 crappies n 2 bites in 2 hour efforts then went to flake which is ggood!

I'm just giving you grief ole mattey...all in fun...there was a time in my life when I was on the lake almost every day too laugh.gif....now this "work" thing gets in the way! Keep up the good catches!

Quote:

I'm just giving you grief ole mattey...all in fun...there was a time in my life when I was on the lake almost every day too
laugh.gif
....now this "work" thing gets in the way! Keep up the good catches!

i pity to those guy who have to work all the time! not! so i can have lake all to myself on weekday! haha so i guess the famous quote "born to fish, forced to work" is actually true after all!