• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

GARMIN GPS MAP 162 CHARTPLOTTER/HOT SPOTS-PRICE REDUCED

Garmin GPS Map 162 Chartplotter w/internal antenna. WAAS enabled-500 waypoints-20 reversable routes-2.5 mp memory for downloads. Loaded with Map Source Fishing Hot Spots-North American Version 4:00. Included are----!62 Chartplotter-Map Source Fishing Hot Spots-Power/ Data cable-PC cable with ac adapter-Cigarette lighter power cord-mounting bracket-Map Source users manual-GPS 162 users manual-Base map loaded.

I have used this on the boat and snowmobile on the Rainy River and Lake of the Woods since new in 2003. It is loaded with Lake of the Woods Map Source at this time. This unit will NOT accept plug-and-play CF or SD cartridges. It is in super condition and works perfectly.

I will be at LOW 2/22-2/25 and I will have it with.I can be reached at that time with questions at 1-715-557-2393. Can be seen at www.garnin.com--products-on the water-charplotters-discontinued-GPS Map 162.

$210.00

• 2 weeks later...

Hey do you have the CD, i have a 168 sounder and i think that will work i would be willing to buy it from you for 50 bucks.

Let me know

763-213-5376

thanks