Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
turn_in_poachers

Eskimo auger problem....

2 posts in this topic

Z51 shark BRAND NEW. First time out Sunday starting it, and it crapped out on us. The recoil unit stuck, and couldnt pull it again. Had to unscrew the four screws on top to fix it. It started up after that, drilled about 5 holes, then fished for about 15 minutes. Went to start it again, and it did the same thing. Now the recoil unit is just stuck, wont start at all. Is this common? Im thinking about bringing it back today. This sucks. frown.gif Spent more time fixing that thing than fishing.

I would either bring it back or call Ardisam. I have the same auger from a year ago and it works great, usually starts the 1st or 2nd pull on the cord and I have not had any problems at all.