Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
busyfishing

Have 14' wheel house

5 posts in this topic

I have a 14' wheel house and would like to get it out. I would like to catch the eyes even the evening eyes and perch would be fine. I worry about getting snowed in and being able to get to it? Can I pay a resort? Where should i go? I want to get out this week. Is it possible??? Thanks in advance Troy

Do you have a 4 wheeler to pull it out with? I'm guessing that if you paid a resort the $10 or whatever their day pass is, they would help you out in a pinch. When are you going out? I just went on Weather.com's Site and did a search for Isle, MN. It doesn't look like any snow within the next 48 hours.

Yes I do have a 4 wheeler to pull it out. I would also like to leave it out for thr season with a resort.. Thanks for the reply already.....

People were pulling wheel houses out of Barnacle's with 4-wheelers Saturday 12/23(not out to the flats). They will let you leave it out for the season, but I know there is a fee for season access and plowing you a road/driveway etc.

Well I think I will be going out on Friday then. It sounds like the south is the best.. Any good resorts to check with? Hope you are at least catching a meal and a buzz Just kidding blush.gif