Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jphersh22

$25 rebates on Aqua Vu Scout

9 posts in this topic

I've been debating and debating on getting an Aqua Vu but couldn't pull the trigger, then in a matter of 24 hours I get a Cabelas flier with a day after Thanksgiving sale price of $160 on the Scout. Then I see at a local store that there's a $25 mail in rebate on Scouts. The store price matched the $160 and I got the $25 rebate so I got the Scout for $135 after all was said and done. I think that's a pretty good deal. It got me to part with my money anyway.

That's a great deal JP! You will be happy with your purchase. I bought my Scout a couple of years ago and still happy about this model. I could not justify spending more money for very little advantage(IMO)The best reward will come when you take your kid out and he gets excited about seeing the fish down below! Just pay attention your going to catch more fish!

Fleet farm has them for $149, Gander price match plus the $20 bucks off card (Saturday only) then a $25 rebate= total cost $105 plus tax not a bad deal

What is this about $20 off for Gander on Saturday?

Thanks

Brian

Between 7 and 8 AM you get twenty dollars worth of Gander Bucks as you walk in the door. They have to be used on Saturday and you have to spend at least $100.00.

LOW

Is this for the Scout only? I'd like to get the scout XL but the scout for $100 and change how could you go wrong.

Didn't see the (between 7 and 8 am, oh well, still a pretty good deal.

Stop in at your local dealer and ask him about the $25 rebate. The rebate comes in the box with the camera.

I was at Fleet Farm today in Lakeville and it is still on sale till 12/17 or until supply runs out. $149 then the $25 rebate. Gander was $179 with no mention of the rebate????