Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyewarrior

Browns dock

7 posts in this topic

Does anybody know if dock is still in at Browns access on Green

I am not sure but if you find out let us know how it is. Spicer is very shallow large rocks and cinder blocks. Bring a paddle or stick to push out with. Hope it is better by spring.

Browns is a real good deep access. I used it last week. To many rocks for me to pull boat on shore though. If the dock is in its the best access on the lake right now!

dock is in at browns as of 11-17. I was to big of a wussy to go fishing today maybe I'll get out in the next couple of days

fishing hotspot of now time,in front of Linders,just before dark and awhile after .25 to 30 feet.This tip is legitamate.Thanks Tim.

Dock at Browns and town are still in water.Both times was out this week fish seem to be slipping deeper.Best bite still later afternoon but now is going on in 30 to 42 feet water.These are eating size walleye havent seen a big fish this week.Probaly best bite I heard was Thursday evening ,those two guys did 22 fish between them ,also deeper Northeast side of Green,also eater size.Anyone getting any action saw lots of boats out yesterday,are mornings any good?

"HERE'S A FATTY" PIC_0137.jpg