• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Complete Eagle IntelliMap 320 GPS unit for sale. 5" screen - 16 shades of grey readout. Tons of built-in maps and data. Head unit(brand new in July 06), gps antenna, 25' antenna extension cord, power cord, mounting bracket, and manual. Same specs relative to power and usage as current Eagle IntelliMap 480, just the 320X320 pixel screen instead of the 480X480. Navionics and Lakemaster ready - none supplied. Check the eaglesonar.com website for exact specs on unit.

Price is firm - unit is practically brand new - would be interested in trade for color handheld Lowrance H2O or Magellan Explorist series unit.

Located in Duluth, MN.

Would you be intersted in a trade for a brand new etrex vista gps. Have the topographical software. Only used once. Comes w dvd instructions and everything.

Email is [email protected]

Quote:

Quote:

Is the price so firm you forgot to list it??
grin.gif

Looks like $200 according to the title!

Travis

Duh I am stupid confused.gif. Man I just can't read some times. My bad.