Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walterking

ANY GUESSES ON HOW LONG ANYONE?

5 posts in this topic

I AM WONDERING HOW SHES FREEZING I KNOW SHES COVERED HAS ANYONE TRIED OR GOING TO BE TRYING SOON IM DYING OF BOREDOM?

I was considering the day after Thanksgiving.

Will I need an extension?

I was out last night from 9:00 til 11:00 on the south side cribs, 4" of solid ice.Did not need an extention,Caught 6 crappie, 2 huge pikers and tons of nice walleye.Had a great time fish were really hitting but then my wife woke me up complaining that I was mumbling in my sleep I got another one, wow look at the size of that one, grab the gaff... Looking forward to the real deal:):):) Come on cold weather with NO WIND... Phil

It won't be long. I will be up there tomorrow and will check it out. A friend of mine was up there 2 weeks ago and walked out past the reeds he said (figures about 200 feet) before it started cracking and making him nervous. DH was by yesterday and said it is totally frozen over.

Maybe someone up there would have a better idea? Like I said I'll be there tomorrow... south side will check out it and see.

Mother nature, she will most likely tell us when she is ready. wink.gif

Easy boys n girls, haste makes waste (and you will end up swimming)