Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Walli1

LOVE THE RIVER

5 posts in this topic

I was driving by the river today and I could feel the excitement building inside, its hard to explain, sort of feels like going to see someone you miss alot, you just can't wait to see them, thats how I see the river! I just can't get enough of it, after all it is the best fishery period! grin.gif 100_2253_009.jpgPicture042.jpg

Post deleted by eyewarrior

Here's a link to a topic that should be able to help you post photos-

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=605617&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Basically, your photos need to be hosted on the internet at a photo hosting site. I use Imageshack and would recommend that site. Do a search for Imageshack and you'll find them. Its free! Once you have a photo uploaded to Imageshack, copy the address they give you (URL to your photo), click the 'Image' tag which is just to the left of the 'font colors' when you are typing a message, and paste that address into the box that pops up.

eyewarrior, this is in the Photo Sharing forum.

Thanks

now why didn't I think of that DAH!!