Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
timb37

Vexilar FL-!8 price reduced

13 posts in this topic

Used Vexilar FL-18 Pro Pack, 12 degree iceducer, new battery end of last season, includes magnifying cover,a 12 degree high speed tranducer for a boat. Unit works like new and in very good condition. Have original box and instruction video. asking $325.00. call 715 246 0848 and ask for Tim or email borgss37@frontiernet.netPrice reduced to $265.00

Just a heads up.. check your e-mail link again.. I believe there should be another "t" at the end of frontiernet.net

Thanks, fixed now

OMG. Deitz is up in a tree! Talks are going on between my wife and I about the fl18

would ya take a few goodyears in trade???? 8" ones. LOL!!!

Do ya ice fish MR.B? If ya do we should hook up some weekend and do some fishin'

Dave #11

is this as low as youll go

Hopefully we wont see that 8" tire next year! Yep, we go ice fishing pretty much every weekend until around March then its crunch time to get the car done. This year will be different, the new car is almost done. If you want to go, get ahold of me, always looking for someone to go with

call or email me an offer

Tim

I emailed you some questions.

Are you willing to meet in Stillwater? I live in Brooklyn Park...

225.00 is my offer

I'll give ya the $265 if you can ship it to me in Illinois.

If you have the vexilar fl-18 i will take it for $265 plus shipping.