• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

College Guys

After seeing the kick my dad got out of this, I thought I'd share it with some fellow duck hunters who almost always love a good story. I guess the funniest thing was I never thought anything about it.

Everyone knows the stereotypes about college guys. We're messy, we drink a lot of beer, we party all the time, etc. While these are mostly true (except no partying during duck season!), I would like to set the record straight. I was at home last week with some spare time on my hands- not quite enough to go duck hunting, and noticed a fair amount of stuff on my floor. Realizing that I hadn't vacuumed yet since I moved in in late August, I thought I'd clean the place up a bit. I got out the extension cord and earplugs and vacuumed the carpeted part of the floor with a 5-gallon shop-vac. Noise aside, it really did a nice job and went pretty quick. Just thought I'd share my story, if nothing else you can save it for emergencies and tell it to the wife or girlfriend and say "Hey, at least I'm not that bad."

Good hunting to everyone, get out there as much as possible before the 28th!

Dude, there is no guilt in having strategic piles during a hunting season. Having things in pile is time saver when you accidently hit the snooze the morning of a hunt.

yeah, I pile up all my clothes the night before in reverse-order from how I will put it on to maximize speed / efficiency the next morning when I wake up having only gotten 4 hours of sleep. Gotta love it.

im the exact same way. my fiance thinks im anal, but im up and ready in no more than 15 minutes.

I never went to college and I pile up my stuff and drink beer. grin.gif Why should yous guys get all the fun.

Beer has and is always good to me especially during hunting and fishing season, during college and post college

Nothin wrong with hunting acessories in the dorm rooms. Its nice now i have an apartment and i can have guns where ever and stuff piled everywhere.