Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grab the net

Divorce

3 posts in this topic

After going 5 for 5 last weekend. I have managed to go 0 fer 4 shots on my last two opportunities. Duey even pointed the rooster today, walking downwind, along a fence line next to an alfalfa field. Does the big about face, gives me the " he's right there" look, and I promptly blow what should have been an easy right to left quartering away over the ankle high alfalfa. Talk about a look from the dog! Think he wants a divorce.

My old lab Lady would from time to time give me one of those looks.. I swear sometimes I felt she was taking ME hunting and I was just there to shoot the bird!

I used to get that look from Midnite. I can remember hunting in IL and there would be ducks landing in the decoys and flying off with nary a feather lost. She would look at me like hey stupid you got shells in there or starter pistol caps? Of course it did not help that I had her leash tied to my ankle and she wanted out in the water as soon as I stood up! Found spots with trees to tie her to after that! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo