Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crappie_ Kid

hayes calls

2 posts in this topic

have any of you guys ever blow these are the goose calls good

I have a few of his calls and I really like his short reed goose calls. My cocobola short reed is always along on hunts. Something about that call makes it work when NOTHING else will. Bob is one of the nicest guys out there and stands behind his product like no other I have dealt with. I would recommend Hayes calls to anyone. I have not really gotten used to his duck calls, but I know guys who love them, but his goose calls are awesome.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• VermilionGold
      Who wants to fish in the dark, best thing about Vermilion is the ability to catch walleyes during bankers hours.  I would recommend looking into one of the private rentals on the lake (VRBO, etc.), most will have a private dock and offer more privacy.  
    • leech~~
      Don't you people have jobs or something else to be doing then cleaning out the lakes all day!
    • eyeguy 54
      the bottom one is it's big brother by 1/2 inch.
    • Fishin machine
      Looking good eye guy that middle gill is a good one! Nice eye to rick!
    • TProGuy
      Hey Bob,   We are coming up this weekend, fishing for the entire day on Saturday the 21st.  Osakis has been on my radar as have a few of the chain lakes, however with it being so long since I have fished in the area, I just wanted to see if there were any other suggestions for a decent multi-species lake or at least one with a chance for having a respectable crappie - walleye combo.   We also have been looking into Mary, Ida, Irene and Oscar.