Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  

fisherdog19

Three season old Marcum LX3. Works great, everything included, just missing the battery charger. It does not have the true color upgrade. $240 or best offer. Shipping $15 extra. Located in Detroit Lakes. Call 218 849-0760.

Thanks for looking,

Fisherdog19

willfish

Can the true color upgrade be done on this unit? Just sold my FL 8SE, looking to upgrade to the LX3 or a FL 18. The color would be nice if they're still doing it. And of course the cost is a consideration. E-mail I'm definately interested! Bob

Tom Linderholm

The true color upgrade can be added, you just need to send a $49 check to Marcum. Had mine done last month. Only took them bout a week to turn it around.

fisherdog19

You can get the true color upgrade done at any time, and have them send you a charger at the same time. Make me an offer, I'll consider anything reasonable.

bbassett

I'll give you $175 for it.

DEADhead

In case you didn't see the title of the post, the item's been sold.

fisherdog19

Thanks for the offer, but I would have considered that unreasonable. It was part of my boat package that I finally sold, I wrote it off that I wouldn't sell it until spring so I thought I would sell the flasher seperately, but it sold.

Fisherdog