Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Holm

Pictures of your significant one(s) - SE MN Forum

16 posts in this topic

I’m trying to start a thread depicting photos of us fishing/hunting with the one(s) that matters the most to us. Spouse, children, family, etc...

Please make sure your pictures are within the Forum Policy.

How to post pictures on FM

Michelle & her silver bass

mt_fish.jpg

A really nice gill

michelle_gill.jpg

And lastly a beautiful 10lb carp!

ty_michelle_carp.jpg

Tyler-

I know you've posted it a million times but if you are looking for pictures of people you might want to add the instructions again on how to post pictures to this thread.

thanks smile.gif

Thanks Tyler-

Here is a picture of my fiance with her first walleye! She loves being close to the fish

jenafish3.jpg

[Note from Admin] No Dead fish or Stringer pictures please.

kelsey on the mississipi

[Note from Admin - Please read forum policy]

i have only figured out how to do this one at a time, so bare with me.

[Note from Admin] No Dead fish or Stringer pictures please.

my little ones dadskids.jpg

and my wife won't let me post her picture till all the baby weight is gone. blush.gif

hoe to have a first fish picture for my daughter ella this feburary. grin.gif

she will be three and she is already asking to go. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

jadenhalloween060.jpg

This is my daughter Jaden and I! she will be fishing..and hunting in no time at all laugh.gif

LOL....oh by the way, LOOKINCALIFORNIA you look just like Kiefer Sutherland grin.gif

Great idea to share some family pics,

Abbyholdingfish.jpg Abby holding a bass at chester woods last month.

awesome cats!

meany,

get that alot cool.gif

i still haven't figured out why the 14 inch bass that my step-daughter caught and released in the mississippi was banned? i understand the other one it was still alive, but just barely(nice trout though).

thanks anyway for the opprotunity to brag about my kids, and fish. my two favorite topics!

BTW

my avitar fish was caught on a catch and release only river, so don't go gettin' an ichy trigger finger on that wink.gif

it's hard to tell, but it was 17 1/4", and fat.

Taken minutes before catching my first ever Marlin

m_t1.jpg

i love that clear blue water!!