Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sportland_Bait

GSP Kennel?

6 posts in this topic

I am searching for a GSP breeder that breeds pups that are black/white color. The male that I own now is b/w and I like the unique color. He came from a breeder in IL. Any leads would help. Thanks, I'm just doing some research for a future purchase.

Jason Erlandson

little hill kennel here in MN had b/w. don't know much about the breeder themselves, just know they had b/w when I was looking.

Sportland_Bait,

email me at clark dottt koenen aaattt hotmail ddddot com

I may have a lead for you.

gspman

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.] Please exchange contact info for non-sponsors via email.

He's over by Crosby. He had a number of GSP's and I know at least one of them was black(import). He also had a litter about a month ago.

Lester had my hard headed Red pup for a month and he did a great job without breaking his spirit. We talked extensively about dogs, hunting and breeding. He is very experienced and practical. He is also very well respected, he trains a lot of the Avery dogs and is very much connected and respected in the GSP breeding community.

Adam T

BTW The black GSP was all black, but I'm pretty sure I saw some b&w as well.

I have a question on the black. I was told a while back that black was not an acceptable color on GSP's. That must have been incorrect. I know color has no affect on performance but is or was there a color restriction.

Black is not allowed for bench shows. Otherwise it's fine.