Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shawnny B

Time to gear up again.......

3 posts in this topic

Well about 4 years ago, I started a family and now because I am an Addict to this site I have been thinking about my bow alot more lately. I am thinking that I will ask for new hunting clothing this year for Christmas. Looking threw the sale adds and seeing how Hunting season is appon us I know clearance pricing will be around the corner. If I find too good of a deal then I will have to jump on it.

Well, I dug out my old hunting gear and, well it must of shrunk while in storage. It looks like I have High waters on and are quiet tight. Any Suggestions for replacement pieces, it will be a complete line, Im not looking for the high end stuff but something that will last and not tear apart in the woods.

I use to have an all in one suit that was like a snowmobile suit, real light and if hunting in cold weather I could dress up underneath it. It was an all around genearal use set up and I would like to attempt and get something similar. I know that with Bow hunting it is important as to what you get.

Any suggestions would be greatly apprecated. ....

Shawnny B

I'm not sure how important it is?.. I keep my eye on sale stuff and buy big.. so that I can wear whatever under garments I want. I then usually mix and match my cammo patterns so that I am not wearing the same style cammo pattern on top and then again on bottom.. unless I am on the ground, then I always wear my ASAT.

Shawny- Keep your eye on Gander they usually have a tent sale to get rid of a lot of thier cammo stuff some time during the year. Thats usually what I do.

Thanks Big D