Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bucks-n-ducks

Fishing Reports???

3 posts in this topic

Anybody have anything to tell me? I want to get out one last time, and this weekend might be the time, is there a good fall bite on URL? Do the walleyes relate to the rivers or what kind of pattern would they be in? Kelly-p or someone could maybe give me some advice on where to target the 'eyes........

THANKS!

bucks-n-ducks

This time of year my world is farming or hunting,,,sadly mainly farming. frown.gif Maybe halad or cookie will come on with a report. I know that halad has been trolling along the last sand bar all summer and fall with very good success.

Last time out was friday the Oct 20th. We did not have live bait and trolled rapalas. One pike 36 inches long.We fished less then 2 hours. I would fish live bait just off the last break. Either bobber fishing or slow trolling.Hillmens does have minnows. If the weather stays nice I may get out one last time and will report how I did.