Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EricSan

Looking for hunting land during 3A,3B,4A,4B!! Please open!!

4 posts in this topic

I know this is a longshot but?? I am a 31yo safe,fun hunter looking for someone that would allow me to hunt their land on a season that they will not be using it or willing to join a hunting party that has room for 1 more!! I have a ladder stand that i could lean against a tree so no stand would be needed and am definitely a team player as far as filling tags and on drives!!I would be willing to exchange help with any projects or could do taxes for someone interested as I work in finance. Please help out a fellow hunter that had his land snatched out from under him a couple yrs ago and am reluctant to use WMA's due to the crowds and enjoy hunting with others! Thank you, Eric

We have a guy that might not be able to make it and said he will let us know in the next couple of days. We hunt 3B in Elba. If he doesn't make it we would need another to help on drives. I'll get back to ya in a day or two.

Keep in touch!!! Thanks!

Eric,

Looks like our 3rd guy will be going but if you are hunting during the 3b season maybe we could hook up for a couple of drives. well let me know