Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beer batter

Hodgeman wader repair

5 posts in this topic

I've got a pair of Hodgeman slipper waders, the brown ones. Pulling docks this past weekend, I got scraped pretty good to put a tear in the waders. Anyone know what type of patch material could be used? It's a very small hole but does leak.

I have a pair of Hodgman waders and they came w/ a little tube of "repair cement" of some kind. Do you still have the box you bought them around? I would bet if you do, the little tube of repair cement would do the trick. Or, contact Hodgman on the web doing a search for their contact info/website...

Try aquaseal

Neoprene or rubber? If there neoprene I have used marine goo as well as silicone caulk with good success.

Neoprene. I didn't purchase them new, so no box or repair tube. I just tried some marine goo last night, see how that works.

A friend of mine has several old neoprene wet suits that he sacraficed to use as patches. If the marine goo alone doesn't work, I'll try applying a patch by Goo'ing both sides and pressing together. Apparenetly he's had real good luck with that.

Thanks for the suggestions.