Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J.A.Say.Tree

What's going on up der?

2 posts in this topic

Howdy,

I'm heading up that direction in a couple days for some serious blastin' and castin'! Any reports to get me fired up? Ducks around? How's the fishin'? Sure would like to find a few walleyes and/or perch for a Friday night fish fry!

JA!

The past week not a lot of fishing has been going on because of the strong winds that we had...winds were gusting up to 40 mph, so pretty rough on the open water. In fact our guests over the weekend kept the boats in the lot and headed out for some grouse hunting. The week before talked to some duck hunters who hit Blackduck's west side and said that they had decent luck (sorry, we're not duck hunters). Hopefully now with the calmer days we can get back out on the lakes. If we were going to hit Blackduck, we'd start out around the bars in about the 8-12' depths using a float tipped with a minnow doing a drift or a slow troll. Weekend forecast, Friday sunny and 43, Saturday and Sunday a chance of snow, highs in the upper 30's lows in the upper 20's. Good luck to you!