Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PASSIONFORTHEEYES

Any reports good or bad, Much Appreciated

8 posts in this topic

Headed up either way this Wed-Sun!!!

Me too. Thurs. thru Sun. Can Hardly wait. grin.gif

We will be there too, but likely closer to I-Falls... Any reports from that end of the river?

We are also planning a trip to the river starting this Thursday and lasting through Sunday. We make the trip every year and really look forward to October for this particular reason. It seems as each year passes the fishing reports available become less and less. I remember when rishing reports seemed to be updated hourly beginning towards the end of September. I hope the walleyes are not as tight lipped as the reporting lately grin.gif. Good luck to everyone!

Might be a busy weekend. I'll be up Saturday thru Monday. Deadwoodbpf, I'll save you a Crown Royal. I'll give a complete report upon our return.

I was up there closer to I falls this weekend... Caught a lot of nice eyes between 24 and 271/2.. Brought home our limit. The larger walleyes we caught in 5-7 ft. Most of the keepers we caught in 10-14 feet of water. Shinners and jigs worked the best. Good luck...

Yup, I'll be out of frontier. Good luck guys Later boar

Thursday out of Frontier 15, 15, 15 26.5, 15, 15, 17, 17, 16,14 about thirty fish between 3 guys. Another boat in or group at the grass on the way to four mile landed a 30 incher.

Friday at the church, 17, 16, 17, 28.25, 17, 18, 16, plus a few through backs.

Saturday cold and slow till 4:30 caught a few but very tough fishing.

Most caught on Shiners and anchored. Slip drifting worked a little better on Thursday. Jig color didn't seem to matter and the 28.25 was caught on a white featherd jig and a shinner.