Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sachem longrifle

Nice grouse hunt in the snow

3 posts in this topic

My eldest son and I decided to go out to do a little bird hunting last evening in the snow. Birds were skittish because of the wind but we flushed about 6 in a 4 mile trail and managed to scratch down one. It was nice with a little snow on the ground. Came home in the dark and had stuffed porkchops with steamed veggies and rice and a little wine. Life is good grin.gif

Life is good indeed! I was hauling sheetrock up and down my neighbors driveway last night when I mentioned the fact that I bet it would be fun hittin' some bird's with this little amount of snow on the ground. A lot easier to spot them. Sounded like you two had fun, get out there and do it again laugh.gif BC

Quote:

Life is good indeed! I was hauling sheetrock up and down my neighbors driveway last night when I mentioned the fact that I bet it would be fun hittin' some bird's with this little amount of snow on the ground. BC

Thanks for the help Mark. I figured you were daydreaming because you were supposed to carry the sheets down the driveway not up and down.