Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rost

Dust my slug gun off!!

6 posts in this topic

I am so pumped! Originally I had planned to take a SD West River trip, but I decided to head back home for the slug season instead. It's been four years since I have pulled the trigger on my 870! Can't wait to hang with the guys I grew up hunting deer with!

About time you get to shoot a quality weapon again too Rost!!! grin.gif Good luck!

A quality weapon for me is my 7mm or my cannon,my 300 mag.The 300 is a deer killer and cleaner all in one if you hit the deer in the wrong spot.

But,it drops those deer just as goos as my slug gun.

Good luck Rost.

I hear ya.

I looks in the mail box the other day and there it is in all it's glory, my doe tag!!!!! (Not a big deal anymore but old habits are hard to break) I run to the neighbors house and he got one too!!!!!!!!!!

Our wives think it's silly that we were doin the can-can in the driveway waving doe tags. Doesn't eveyone do this????

EVERY YEAR. cool.gif

Ahh yes Lawdog... She's an 870 Wingmaster matched up with a Remington fully rifled cantelever barrel topped with a straight 2x. She shoots Fed Premium Sabots well, but has been lonely the past few years... ahh, my 870...I better go before I get choked up..