Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luckycrank

jefferson lake largemouth bass picture

8 posts in this topic

dscn0281.jpg

a 5 fish total for 19.85lbs 2 of wich were a hair over the 12" mark but the other 3 were some serious cattle good enough for first place dscn0280.jpg 2nd place was 18.90lbs didnt get a picture of third place

Hey Lucky, I'm not able to see the pitures, but from what tournament was that? Was that just this past weekend?

it was a spur of the moment event that a friend put together i probally have the image size to big that is why you can not see them because they take to long to load

Thanks Lucky, I can see them now. Awesome fish! By the way, without giving anything away, deep or shallow?

Thanks again,

I was on jefferson lake last Saturday. The wind kept me from going to Madison. We did something we were trying to do all year, The trifecta. a large mouth bass over 16". Walleye over 20" and a Northern over 27". It came out to be a 19.5" bass. a 23.75" walleye and a 27.25" northern. All fish came from 5' or less of water. We were using a hardnose toads, thunder sticks and lipless crankbaits. We also had Gills, crappies and White bass. I can't wait for the full moon of Nov.

Now that's multi-tasking! I've been having a difficult time lately finding concentrations of fish. Some of the lakes I've been fishing have been very clear, so I've been trying to position out deeper and make very long casts. Some success, but not as good as I know it can (or will) be.

Blue-chrome has been good to me latly.

Most of my fish have come on plain white lately. I always seem to do better with white in fall, as opposed to spring or summer.