Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wade Joseph

Loonasea

4 posts in this topic

Hey Randoid...if your going to Mille lacs this weekend, I got a hot tip from Jason. (upper school PE coach). Give me a buzz and I'll share. I will be on call, so gonna get the fall "get ready for winter" things done around the house/yard.

I think they are headed to Yellow instead. After those slimy pickling snakes ya know. grin.gif

Wade

BD110 and Myself are heading down to Yellow Lake ,,,I may stay till sunday if the bite is good or be back up here sat nite ,,,Tom is just coming down for the day today and we hope to get some pike for pickling

Jason is a good source of info on Mille Lacs ,,Tell him hello next time you see him ,,,If I knew that lake better I would be heading down there but maybe nexy year I can find time to fish that lake

Thanks any way

Randoid

Hey Guys,

I'm back from Yellow lake. It was a long day and the fishing was on the slow side. The winds started to build from the time we arrived and didn't stop. One thing is always for sure with a trip to Yellow lake. You will not go hungry. We started out with breakfast in Danbury and after a full morning of fishing we had lunch at the lodge next to the boat landing and the make one great tasting burger.

Hopefully things go better for LoonASea tomorrow but I'm not sure the winds are going to lie down anytime soon. As they always say... It sure beats working and the company is always great.

Sorry to say this may be my last open water fishing for the season from my boat anyhow. Believe it or not I have a very busy two weeks at work ahead. Like I said believe it or not. grin.gif

Thanks again Randy for the day on the water. I'll talk to you soon!!!

Take care,

Tom (BD110)